PowerStar is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-29. The program can be installed on WinXP.
Highly versatile and easy to use, PowerStar was designed for use on most electrical design and analysis applications. Use it for commercial building services, industrial plants, distribution systems, power factor correction. Any project where you need to know voltage, current, kw, kva or kvar on any and all parts of the circuit.
Save time on circuit calculation, most especially laborious combinations of line to neutral, line to line and unbalanced three phase calculations as well as wye to delta current and voltage transformations where transformers are involved.
A list of some of the capabilities of PowerStar:
* Complete device information includes node voltages, voltage drops, current, kW, kVA and kVAr flow.
* Evaluate the effects of disconnected devices and branches on the rest of the circuit.
* Calculate three-phase, line to neutral and line to line load flow.
* Click on symbol to display or edit device rating and other properties.
* Mouseover any symbol to display electrical data.
* Highlight devices with overcurrent, kVA/kW overload, over/undervoltage.
* Print or plot to any Windows compatible printer or plotter.
* Cut, copy and paste devices and circuit sections to the Windows clipboard.
* Use graphics to annotate and add legends, title blocks, logos to the single line diagram.
PowerStar (version 3.2) has a file size of 8.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 427 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of PowerStar since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-26.
The latest version is 3.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-02-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2011-10-29
Improved user interface, more symbols, detailed sample circuits, bug fixes.
PowerStar TRIAL Highly versatile and easy to use, PowerStar was designed for use on most electrical design and analysis applications. Use it for commercial building services, industrial plants, distribution systems, power factor correction. Any project where you need to know voltage, current, kw, kva or kvar on... Download